Tuesday, August 11, 2009

first post

It is two weeks after my 25th birthday, so I figured I would pick up a blog... probably more to vent, question, muse, what have you, than anything else. I am glad I have those with whom this journey of life can be shared.

Let me make a couple things perfectly clear at the outset. I am a Christian seeking to follow Christ in the best way I can. This will mean that I will mention Christ openly in this blog. What I intend not to do is sound more spiritual and together than I am, in the hopes that the fullness and sufficiency of Christ can be shown through my weakness.

I am also intending to keep my identity private, so those of you who know me, I respectfully ask not to use my name when commenting or what have you.

Thank you for sharing this journey with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment